Powered by Cabanova
THE PRESENT DAY Following the 1982 construction of the Orange Hall in Mill Street, Dingle, The Star Band moved its home along with Number 7 District and its lodges To this day practice meetings are held at the Orange Hall.
history
THE BEGINNING The Star of Toxteth Concertina Band was formed in Toxteth Street, Liverpool in 1923 under the auspices of Number 7 District of the Loyal Orange Institution of England. In later years practice evenings were held at the Star Club in the Dingle district of Liverpool. The band then moved to SAMS club in L8 in 1976.
- Home
- History
- Instruments
- Gallery
- In Memory
- Contact Us
- Links
Banner COM